Thursday, June 10, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday....

Well, Dylan and I got a hold of our loan officer yesterday and we have locked in our rate. I also got a hold of my insurance agent, so our homeowners insurance is now set up. We are finished. The only thing left to do is the appraisal on the 19th and then we sign papers on July 2nd. We are finished, WE HAVE A HOME! There are a few things I plan on changing...namely painting a couple of rooms and removing the wallpaper from the bathroom and the kitchen, but other than that, the home is in perfect shape. I am not sure exactly when we "move in" but it doesn't matter at this point...Dylan and I are moving on to the next phase of our life and we are both looking forward to it. It will be nice going to sleep with him in our bed, waking up to him every morning...and I know a lot of you never thought you would hear me say that, but it is true. Plus, this house is large enough that I can make him go away for a few hours!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home