Saturday, June 19, 2004

Dear Diary Saturday...

Oh GAWD am I tired! Let's catch up, shall we?

Yesterday at work was total insanity....I had a skeleton crew of only 7 scheduled, one of those called in sick, and then one went to lunch and had a "family emergency" and did not come back. Yeah, it was a fun day! Then top that day off with a co-worker of mine's husband having to crawl under a dock to rescue a two week old kitten from a little of five...all dead but the one and the mother having disappeared, coming up to me with tears in her eyes as she needed to find it a home! Yeah, called Kjori and she was going over there to get the kitten. Clincher? If they can't find it a home, Dylan and I will be inducting it into our new home as our first cat AND I have a new location where Kjori and I will be trapping. Yeah for me!

When I got home, my dad was waiting for me. He had cleaned out the storage room and was totally exhausted. I got to rearrange the new shelves, fill them all up with the can goods, clean up his mess, throw everything away, etc, etc, etc. I finally finished, took a shower, and was done for the evening.

Today was good. Did my weight in and down another 2.8 pounds for a total of.....drum roll please.....30.2 pounds!! After that, Mom and I went for a day of shopping and the new Wild Oats in Jordan Landing is WONDERFUL. Then when I got home, Daddy had another project for me...putting rain gutters on our Tuff Shed. After that was finished, I mowed the yard, then I weeded the back flower beds, then I Miracle Grow'ed the whole yard, wrapped my Father's Day gift, took a shower, now I an relaxing. Who knows what tomorrow has in store for me!!

By the way, make sure to tell every father Happy Father's Day tomorrow!!!!

Food:
Breakfast - cereal, banana, milk
Snack - zero
Lunch - zero
Dinner - 4 pieces of pizza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home