Thursday, June 17, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday...

Well, Toni is gone....who will entertain me at work now?????

Anyways, I have a complete melt down and at this point, I don't even care. I have not slept since Saturday more than a total of 6 hours. I keep falling apart every time I think about the house. I am sure it is PMS but I am in a total depression. I just don't care right now about anything. I am immersing myself in trivial meaningless projects just so that I don't have to think about it. At this point, I just want it to be over with. I am sure that by this time next week, I will be positive, enjoying the whole "house experience" again. But for now, nothing.

Food:

Breakfast - cereal, fat free milk, banana
Snack - carrots
Lunch - weight watchers Asian style beef and vegetables(threw it away, no appetite)
Snack - carrots and celery
Dinner - ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home