Thursday, June 24, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday....

Okay, I sat in traffic for 1.4 hours yesterday between State Street and 4800 West....it was fun....I love rush hour traffic. After I left work yesterday, I went and got my nails done and then headed home, to be met at the door by my Daddy who needed me to run him to the dealership to pick up the car. Of course, we were in rush hour traffic, so that was why I had the long wait. Good thing I am a patient person. Unfortunately the person in front of ME was not patient and were flailing around in their vehicle every time we had to stop. I found it immensely irritating until I realized that they were BEHIND my Daddy who was probably watching them in his rear view mirror and getting nervous. So, when we had to stop again, the person started up and I layed on my horn, got their attention, and yelled out the window "Would you fucking relax!" to which they did! I know, I know, lucky I did not get shot....

It's Thursday and I honestly do not have ANY motivation for work today. I don't want to be here...I want to be outside playing in the sunshine.

Oh, and the neighbors will be COMPLETELY moved out of the house by Monday. Dylan and I are still not signing until next Thursday. But the nice part is that they are spending this weekend CLEANING THE HOUSE for us! How lucky did Dylan and I get to find such a wonderful house owned by such terrific neighbors. I am really, really going to miss those neighbors but I am so honored that they are giving Dylan and I this opportunity to start our lives in their beautiful home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home