Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Dear Diary Wednesday,

I have awakened each morning of this week with a headache. I am positive it is because of the funky way that I have been sleeping, so I am trying to break a bad habit. However, it is a complicated bad habit because I am doing it WHEN I SLEEP! I tend to twist my upper body one way and then my lower body the opposite direction. Fun for while I am sleeping, painful for when I awaken.

I had a melt down last night....I was in bed by 8:00 pm because I was just so exhausted. I even went to bed and totally forgot to take my make up off, which I never do.

I am looking forward to the Retirement Party over at the Netzler residence on Saturday. It will be great to finally see Toni's Grandpa retired and enjoying some well deserved time off. And he is going to be sooooo excited for his surprise from Toni and Rob!!! That will be the best part of the whole weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home