Monday, June 28, 2004

Dear Diary Monday....

The weekend was great!

Friday I took Mom to Instacare....again....because her ear infection was getting worse. They put her in a major high dosage antibiotic and she seems to be doing better. I then took her home and collapsed in bed because I was exhausted and just not "feeling right".

Saturday Dylan and I went to the Farmers Market, then the Aviary, and then to Media Play, and then back to his house to take a nap, and then to dinner. It was so relaxing and enjoyable!

Sunday was "bbq day" at my house. I did ribeye steaks, carmelized onions, salad, baked rosemary potatoes and orange pound cake for dessert. The only problem is that I spent the ENTIRE DAY eating everything in sight. I am not sure what my problem was, but I felt ravenous from the moment I got up! And no Toni, I'm not pregnant......

Today has been such a wonderful day and I can thank my attitude AND my friends. I came into work to wonderful gifts from Toni and Rob (thank you again) and with the realization that at the end of this week, yes THIS WEEK, Dylan and I will be HOME OWNERS!! I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home