Friday, June 25, 2004

Dear Diary Friday...

Let me just start out with saying that PRINCE IS COMING IN CONCERT ON SEPTEMBER 7 TO THE USANA THEATRE AND IF I DON'T GET TO GO I WILL SULK FOR A YEAR!

That being said, the other exciting news is that the walk through went better than Dylan and I expected and we are MORE in love with the house....if that is possible. The bathroom that we were going to take the wallpaper down, well, we aren't taking the wallpaper down because now we both LOVE IT. The carpets are going to be cleaned, but they are not even bad. I want to do some cleaning, but other than that, I think we are ready to start buying and moving!! The signing is still next Thursday, but Friday we will have keys and be giving "tours" of the house. Needless to say, we are more excited than ever to have this home. The Marianis ( the current owners ) took us through every aspect of the house, taught us everything ABOUT the house and we were surprised with how many "extras" they have added.

The other big news....I am so sick today I can hardly stand myself. My stomach is turning, I have a headache, and I feel just over all crappy! We have the flu going around work again and I fear that I might have picked it up.....JUST IN TIME FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home