Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday....

It has been an emotional rollercoaster at work. We lost another customer service rep yesterday, she left by her choice. Today, we are losing an adjustor. The impact of both leaving is going to be very hard for the next 8-10 weeks while they replace them....the workload that is rolling our way is overwhelming...and the "higher ups" could care less. After I basically was made to feel that us taking on MORE responsibility was just a "tough shit" situation, I clammed up and sat at my desk and did my job, which tends to make everyone extremely uncomfortable. I should be better tomorrow.

I went to my next weight in and meeting at Weight Watchers tonight, and unbelievably, I lost some more weight. The meeting was a lot of fun, as I am now able to participate in the meetings as I am a regular. Our goal this week is to set a very definite goal, not a general or vague goal. Visual is to make it happen. No gym tonight as I came home rather late and am taking tonight off. One goal is to work out for 60 minutes plus AT LEAST 3 times a week, and so far it has not been hard doing that.

Tomorrow should be a better day....one more day closer to the weekend.

OH! And Tinkerbell is doing fantastic!

Positive Thought for the day: You can't change others, but you can change your perspective on the situation. If another person is treating you unfairly, allow it to pass as the other person might just be having a bad moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home