Friday, January 23, 2004

Dar Diary Friday...

Yesterday was a long, long day. I decided to take the day off from the gym. I figure that three days in a row of working out for 1.5 hours might allow me a day off. I was just so very exhausted all day yesterday and I think it is because I had not slept very well. I came home from work, relaxed, read, took a long hot bubble bath, chatted with Dylan for a little while, and just relaxed my body and my spirit. I was in bed and asleep by 9:00 (had to stay up and watch CSI) and did not wake until 7:30 this morning. Ahhh, wonders what a full night of sleep can do for you.

The two cats are doing much, much better. Yesterday was a bad day for them as well, as the day after the "vet experience" makes them grumpy and lethargic....not that it is much different than any other day for my cats. Cali slept with me last night, wrapped around the top of my head until she insisted that I let her sleep in my arms at about 2:00 this morning. I woke up to both of them running around like crazy insane cats, talkative, and just generally "back to normal". I love a house full of healthy animals!

Today is mine and Dylan's day to spend together. We are going to try to go to Park City, do some window shopping, grab a couple of movies, and just in general, spend some time together. We have not had a chance to really hang out together with both of us feeling completely healthy, so this will be a nice change.

Oh, and I took today off of work!!!

Positive thought: you are not able to run at full throttle every day. Take time to stop and see what is around you, enjoy your surroundings, enjoy what time you have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home