Saturday, January 24, 2004

Dear Diary Saturday...

Dylan sat on my dog.

No, that is not a new rap song or the name for a sexual position. My dog, Tinkerbell, is not the smartest pup in the pound. He crawled right under Dylan when Dylan was in "mid sit" on my couch and Dylan crunched him. Tinker began to scream and yelp and kept it up for about 30 seconds. Dylan, not being around any dogs and especially not living with a small dog ( notorious for being drama queens and sulky bitches) was horrified and I did not think he was ever going to recover. Thankfully, Tinkerbell is doing fine....just a bit sore. I think he got his neck scrunched and one leg, but he is walking just fine, doing all of the doggie things, and having lots and lots of treats. Dylan, on the other hand, has been petrified that he has irreversibly damaged my dog. I think both will recover with time.

Yesterday, after the "dog crunching" incident, was alright. We managed to get to Park City and breathe some real air and see the sun. We then went to an early lunch at Lone Star, went back to my house to check on the dog again, went to Trolley Square, and then rented two movies and crashed. We actually called it a very early evening as I was tired and had wore myself out with worrying about the both of them all day.

Today I think will be better. We are going to go do some window shopping, hang out, go to the Poors for Jeremy's birthday. Hopefully no dogs will be hurt in the events of today *wink*.

I also have not been good about going to the gym this weekend, but have managed to get in some work outs at home. I still feel I am making progress, and I can feel that my energy level has increased. My biggest problem is getting in enough protein every day, namely getting in meat with blood. Yesterday, I had steak and that was the first blood I have had this week. I know, I know, that sounds totally disgusting, but my body craves blood.

Positive thought for the day: Love all regardless of their faults

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home