Sunday, January 18, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...

HAPPY 34TH ANNIVERSARY TO MY FOLKS!

Today has been wonderful! I got all of my laundry done, don't ask the amount as it was tremendous! I also cleaned the bathrooms, the hamster cages, and vacuumed the whole house. The only thing I did not manage to complete was cleaning my entire room and dusting the whole house. Oh well, there is tomorrow!

We just returned from dinner....I took them to McGrath's for their anniversary. I felt terrible for our waitress because they gave her an entire room and no other waiter/waitress was having anyone seated in their sections! Our waitress was running like a mad woman. However, the food was excellent and she did a fantastic job and the parent's really enjoyed trying something new. Now I am just finishing up the laundry, going to do some "at home working out" and then reading. All in all it was a great day.

Life in general has been wonderful lately. I am sure by typing those words I am just tempting Fate into doing something horrible, but I can't help it! After making some changes within myself after the new year, I feel wonderful about everything. I have more strength, more energy, am more positive. I hold nothing back, including my honesty, which has hurt others. One of my goals is not allow myself to be emotionally hurt by others without voicing my pain. I should be honest with others if I am going to be honest with myself.

I am already looking forward to the coming weekend. I have Friday off and Dylan and I are probably going to go and see a movie, do some shopping, and relax. Saturday I have an appointment for my car, will probably do some cleaning, and then Dylan and I are attending a party that evening. Sunday, I hope, will be my day to relax. If I accomplish all of my cleaning on Saturday there should be no reason why I should not take Sunday entirely for myself and just enjoy. Here is to keeping my fingers crossed that it will happen!

Positive thought for the day: If you expect honesty from others in your life, you should be willing to give it back. Withholding parts of yourself does more danger in the long run. Give and you shall receive and that includes your positive energy and love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home