Friday, January 16, 2004

Dear Diary Friday...

Yesterday was a tough day at work for me to keep my mouth shut. I was feel frustrated and overwhelmed by two issues. The first issue was the amount of people that should be on the phone and again, were not. And the second issue is that fact that it would never change because my supervisor is spineless. However, I did make the day better by taking a co-worker down to Shopko where we found some INCREDIBLE deals on really cute sweaters that we both got. The deal? 75% off and the sweater was only $6.00!! I also got some work shoes, a new purse, and my hair care products that only Shopko seems to carry. By the time I got back to work, my mood had lifted by I was coming down with a headache. Unfortunately, by the time I got home I had a massive migraine. I believe it was brought on by my period and the fact that I was not sleeping again. I was in bed by 7:30 and did not wake until my alarm went off this morning. Needless to say, my mood is better, I only have a residual headache, and I feel completely rested. Oh, and I had a fantastic morning but for reasons I am not putting down in my blog yet.

Today is going to be a great day. I am off of work at 1:15 and have an appointment and then Dylan and I are going to dinner...I believe to the Thaifoon. And the weekend is not looking too shabby either. Again, Dylan and I won't be spending this weekend together, as it is my parent's anniversary and I am spending the whole weekend with them. I am letting them decide what we are doing, where we are eating, etc. The only actual plans I have are to get my laundry and cleaning done, oh, and going to the gym.

Positive thought: even when your body does not allow you go to the gym, know that you are still doing wonderful things for your health and you can make up for it the next day. Don't look at it as a pitfall but a challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home