Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday..

Let me just start by saying THANK YOU to all of my friends and the supporters. I had no doubt that you would all be in my corner on me joining Weight Watchers.

Today was my first official "weigh in" and I officially lost.....4.6 pounds and am THRILLED! I start my classes next week on Tuesday, which will be my weekly meeting every night. After I left there, I took off for the gym and did another 2 miles on the track and 130 stomach crunches. Ahhhh, working out is feeling great. And I am going to be "investing" in a great pair of walking shoes, not just stylish ones! Gym is about the only place where I truly do not give a rat's ass as to how stylish I look.

Work was crazy again. It started off by finding out, and this is fantastic news, that the gal that was going to put her dog to sleep DID NOT. Actually, she went in and signed the paper work for the dog to be euthanized and then my vet called her this morning to tell her that they could not put her dog down, they called Great Dane Rescue and they offered to pay all of the dog's medical bills as long as she signed the dog over to them....Which she already had. So, the dog had surgery this morning and they found, are you sitting down, a TOWEL in his stomach and intestines! Thank God that the dog was not euthanized! Well, then I had a total of 5 people call in sick AND I got into a wicked argument with the Pit Boss which ended up with me not speaking to her in anything but a professional manner the remainder of the day. Thank the Goddess she is out of town the remainder of the week!!!

Well, the Tonster is doing my taxes again for me this year because she is the smart one and I am the blond one. BUT I get to take her to lunch for doing it!!! Oh, and maybe I will win her a big stuffed animal when I am in Vegas too!!! I'm thinking something like an alien monkey.....

Positive thought for the day: trust in what you know, your friends. They give you the ability to laugh at yourself, they are your supporters, they are your confidants, and they will kick you when you need it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home