Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Dear Diary Wednesday....

Work was better today because I got to take Toni to LUNCH! She did my taxes, so we went to Gringos and I had two soft beef tacos...and still stayed within my points. The phones were crazy, but that is just a daily thing now AND the Pitboss is out of town, so my world is good.

I did only work until 2:30 today and took Sheba and Cali to the vet. Sheba has decided that she enjoyed the upper respiratory infection that she had last year soooo much that she wanted to do it again this year and Cali is flinging long strings of buggers again from her allergies. All in all, Sheba got two shots, stuff in her nose, and Zithromax for the URI and Cali got a shot in the bum. They did not have such a good day. After that, off to the gym! I had a great time there tonight but I need some help from my friends.....am I doing my stomach crunches on the machine wrong??? The upper part of my stomach/lower part of my chest is hurting and I don't know why....help!!!! Anyways, I did 150 crunches, one mile on the track, and one mile on the elipitcal trainer. It was a helluva lot of fun. And along those same lines, thank you to EVERYONE for being so supportive and so positive. Many of you have no idea that you are models for what I am trying to accomplish.

I am taking a "down night" tonight and did my nails, had a bubble bath, checked all my favorite web sites, and will probably be reading one of the two books I am currently engrossed with. And yes, I "give" and will get "The DaVinci Code" this weekend and read it so we can all have a book discussion night. It is in one of my New Age Magazines and a "must read" for all Witches so I guess I better start reading it or I might lose my membership!!!

Positive thought: Sometimes you just need to go with the flow of the day to keep your energy on track and that might include not doing as much as normal. Know that tomorrow will be better because the enthusiasm will return with your momentary respite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home