Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Oh today was a long one. I am not sure what caused it to take so long to end...Either the fact that I was miffed because I am suppose to be off the phones but the people that are suppose to be taking the calls were standing around talking, or the fact that I have about 40 different responsibilities and I can't keep them caught up because I am on the phone, or because of the fact that they pulled another person off of our phones to do a specialized job BUT I still have to answer calls! Take your pick. Anyways, as tempting as it was to mouth off and be a bitch about it, I kept to myself, tried to stay positive (sometimes failing at that and clamming up) and by the end of the day, I was smiling and happy again. I think the most frustrating part of it is that I have a supervisor, whom I adore, but she is not capable of being a BOSS. She wants to be everybody's friend, not step on toes, not hurt feelings....Unless it is mine. And that, of course, is because we are friends. I know, I know....Vicious cycle. Good thing I have this blog to let it all out on.

I made it to the gym tonight and did a great work out....Until I got a cramp in my thigh that I could not get to loosen up! Ended up only doing 45 minutes and called it a night. Oh well, it will give me a chance to get to bed earlier.

Speaking of bed, I am in my insomnia cycle again. I spend the majority of my night sitting in bed and thinking. Thankfully, it is not driving me insane and I am feeling rested when I rise. However, I think I am going to crash tonight because I did not have the same "pep" as I have had the rest of the week.

Oh, and I have a special friend in my thoughts and in my heart. She is dealing with a great deal of emotional pain and stress right now in many areas of her life and I hope that she knows that I love her and adore her regardless of the way she is being made to feel. Lots of energy going to this woman.

Positive thought of the day: Your personal endeavors are keeping you on course. Keep the steps in mind to the big picture. It is the baby steps that get us where we need to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home