Sunday, January 25, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...

Yesterday was a good day. Dylan and I went window shopping to a few places and then went over to Jeremy and Michelle's for Jeremy's 33rd birthday. For his birthday, Michelle took him to get a beautiful tattoo on his calf of a pure black dragon. He was still in quite a lot of pain, so Rob, myself, and Brian took turns tormenting him by slapping him on the calf. We spent the evening in wonderful company, with wonderful food, and vast amounts of different entertainment, including watching Brian pass out....which was an incredible relief to all of us.

Today was a total relaxing day....I did not even bother to clean. I spent the day on the couch, flipping stations. I did ATTEMPT to make potato corn chowder but something evil happened and the chowder part broke apart and became clumpy. It was absolutely horrible and I ended up throwing it away. I then took a bubble bath, did some sit ups, and am now doing some much needed laundry. I have also got myself ready for this week at work, with having picked out my wardrobe and making sure my lunches are ready. I plan on catching a few hours of reading time tonight, as I an engrossed in the autobiography of Sting. I started reading it yesterday when I was at Saturn and am only a short bit into it but his writing style, like his music, has already brought tears to my eyes several times.

Yesterday was a true test of my ability to stay on my life style...and I did not pass. I gave into having corn chips at Jeremy's with the wonderful queso that Chet and Shane brought over. I did not make a pig of myself, but it was absolutely wonderful. I added up my points after yesterday and I was over by 6. Oh well, it was a great day to let my hair down and enjoy it with everyone. And the best part, I got to watch others get drunk and make asses out themselves instead of it being ME!

Positive thought for the day: Let your energy and your positive energy flow to that individual that needs it the most. Share what you have learned and give them the helping hand that they need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home