Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday....part two....

I forgot to share my experiences this week that have been so much fun. I purchased from Avon Liquid Energy. It is two different types of ginseng extract. Well, I did as the label suggested, one dropper full under the tongue. Honestly, I believe that ginseng MUST BE exactly how urine tastes! It was awful! But WOW! I had energy for four hours straight! I took it again at about 3:00 pm and my workout at the gym was incredible!! Thank the Goddess I DID have a workout, or I have no idea how I would have slept last night! I am buying two more bottles.....

Well, I did not make it to the gym tonight. I had an appointment after work that went extra long and then I ran to the grocery store, and well, that was HELL! So, I finally made it home at 7:30 tonight. No bother, I plan on making up for it tomorrow at the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home