Friday, January 30, 2004

Dear Diary Friday....

Yes, it is Friday evening and I am at my computer...Shut up! Anyways, lets catch up...

Yesterday was a good day at work. I accomplished almost everything I set out to do, including the two major projects. I kept a very positive energy going and just had a really great day. I then left and went and got a trim to my hair and headed home to relax. Did not do the gym yesterday, as it was a "down day" for me and I enjoyed. I came home and relaxed, took a bath, read, and talked to Dylan on the phone.

Today was a great day also, because I left at 1:00 to go to my "poke and tickle" appointment with a new Gynecologist that Toni has introduced me to. I love this woman as she is very positive, excited for me about joining Weight Watchers, and was just very knowledgeable and could have a good time and laugh with you when she was twirling my ovaries in her hands! Work was great, had a lot of laughs, and actually enjoyed it. I then went to the gym and had a fantastic work out (two miles on the track, 200 ab crunches) and then ran to Subway to get myself and my folks low calorie, low fat sandwiches that we wonderful.

One thing I have discovered with this change in lifestyle is that I LOVE the taste of food. Before, I don't think I ever really "tasted" what I was eating because I devoured everything so quickly. Now I am savoring the taste of everything, loving it. I can tell I have lost a few more pounds because now I am actually SEEING it and FEELING it. I am loving every moment of this lifestyle change.

Tomorrow I am taking Boogie to the vet for his shots and then Dylan and I are spending the day together, just being together. Nothing very specific is planned, but at this point, we really don't care. We are just missing having some time together.

Oh, and I am doing laundry right now! How exciting for me!!

Positive thought for the day: Energy runs in many directions. What you put out will come back to you. When love is given freely, love is returned freely. When respect is given, it is returned. Learn to do the same with forgiveness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home