Saturday, April 12, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday...

Well, I wish I could say that this week ended on a positive note, but that would be a HUGE lie! I ended up coming down with some mysterious illness on Thursday...migraine, sore throat, sneezing, and the very worst of it...exhaustion. I came home Thursday from working, after having to cancel a much anticpated dinner with Jeffy and Dylan, and I went directly to bed and never woke up again until my alarm went off at 4:00 am. Needless to say, I had MANY phone calls on Friday at work from very worried friends and family. Friday started off almost worse with the illness, but I fought it valiantly all day, went to dinner with Dylan and the Netzlers, which I have to say was very enjoyable since it has been a long time since the four of us went out last, but by 8:00 pm, the migraine was back, much stronger. So, had to cut the evening short and went home. Ended up having to fall asleep with an iceback on my head and neck. BUT I woke up feeling almost completely better today!

Oh, today was almost perfect! Went to breakfast with the folks, which was wonderful. Then we went over to my sisters and I got to spend several hours with my little, perfect angel, Trinity. I have to say, not being biased or anything, but she is the most beautiful, most perfect, most delicate little girl in the entire world and I may steal her. Chet.....I found our future child!!!! Anyways, after crawling into bed to wake up my other favorite niece, Corrine, she came up to visit with me and we are planning a day, hopefully in the next couple of weeks, that we can go and hang out and spend some time together. She is DESPERATLY needing to get out and be away from her mother!! After we left, we went shopping to Petsmart and Costco, then to a pet store (don't ask) and came home. My daddy was absolutely exhausted, but it was good to get him out and walking. After being sick and stuck in the house, and mostly only in his chair, he has needed some exercise, so today was a good day for him. Tomorrow I am planning on barbecuing and doing some pruning of the trees in the backyard. Unfortunately, I am starting to feel the slight sensation, again, of the migraine coming on, so I am going to be taking drugs here to get rid of it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home