Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Yes, yes I know, I have not blogged in awhile...

As you probably are aware, home life has been hellacious. With my dad being sick, and not getting much better, my mom has added to the fun with having two rounds of stomach flu and now she has the same illness as my dad. Well, after losing a lot of sleep, losing a lot of time at work, and just basically running myself into the ground to where I had no more patience, I threw a hissy fit this morning. I think it did the trick! My mom actually has made appointments for her and my father to see a doctor on Thursday....and, sit down for this...SHE is driving them to the doctor!!! HURRAH!!! However, I am taking Friday off work to take my dad to our tax man and to spent some MUCH NEEDED time with Dylan.

Speaking of Dylan....guess who is the sweetest, most wonderful, most endearing, most handsome man in the entire world who treats me much better than I often deserve? Yep, that would be Dylan. The angel sent me a dozen long stemmed red roses to work today....just because he misses me. How did I ever get somebody like that and what did I do in my last life to deserve him?!!! Anyways, I know I have said it until you are sick of it, but thank you........

Work! That is a nasty word these days. I have been putting in long hours...going in really early to make up time, to get ahead of the schedule, just to keep up. And I swear, there are days, like today, that it just seems project after project after project gets dumped on my desk. Why? Because "Lorene can make things magically disappear." No lie, that was the reason given. Oh well, at least it gets done and I don't have to hear people bitching about it.

The bright spot....I got to mow and trim the lawn yesterday AND I got to plant a whole bunch of new seeds to start my garden! There is nothing like working on gardening to relax the soul. Then again, maybe I am just seeing a light at the end of the stress tunnel this week.

Oh, and if you forgot...March 27th was Dee's b-day...she was out of town being a tourist in Vegas, getting some much needed vacation time for herself. Drop her a note to wish her a happy belated birthday.

I miss you too, Dylan......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home