Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Dear Diary Wednesday....

The fogs scares the flying monkeys right out of me! I hate driving in it, I hate being driven in it! So, I made it to work okay, made sure everybody else made it to work okay, had a horrible work day as the insanity intensified today, and then heard that there would be MORE fog on the drive home. And YEP, there was! So, I got home and my mom decided she did not want to go out in the fog as she is just as fearful of it as I am, so we stayed home and I worked out here. Not as intense of a work out as I got at the gym, but a work out nonetheless. And the good news...MORE fog for in the morning.

Oh, and guess what? I think the sickness just played dead because now my nose is back to running AGAIN! Could it just not go away??? But I am not as exhausted, and I believe that has a lot to do with my eating habits. HOWEVER, I did fall off the wagon today and went to Gringos and had a bean burrito and cheese, so that was not very good. But, I did make up for it by having fish for dinner and corn...a couple of my favorites. Thankfully, I get to be spoiled by Dylan on Friday!!

Speaking of being spoiled, Dylan and I are going to Vegas for our "Valentines" and I just can not wait! We do this once a year, just he and I, so we can have some time to reconnect with one another....not being surrounded by familiar family and territory. It should be beautiful weather when we go and he promises to spoil me something silly. How could a girl get so lucky!

Okay, color for tomorrow is turqoise, color for Friday is Rose, color for Saturday is brown, and color for Sunday is Peach...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home