Sunday, January 05, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday....

The cold wins, I give up. Dylan had to bring me home early last night as my nose would not stop running...it might have had something to do with the sub zero temperatures that he keeps his room in. However, I was miserable and wanted a hot bath. I got home, jumped into a hot bath and sipped a hot cup of tea, watched a bit of tv, and then just went to bed. Did not really sleep, but kind of tossed and turned but in a "I am warm and comfortable and can think clearly in the dark" kind of way. I then woke up this morning and I feel like I have gone several rounds with a heavy weight boxer. My ears hurt, my throat is a bit less painful, I can't quit sneezing, and my eyes are watery. I give up. I just am going to let this stupid cold have its turn and be done with it. Out of all the colds, this is pretty mild, but I still feel exhausted. I think I would rather take all of the icky symptoms and have a lot of energy then have very mild symptoms with NO energy.

The Witch Almanac Calendar color of the day for us is yellow. Either wear it and feel the positive energy or surround yourself in it today. Yellow is associated with air, inelligence, imagination, mind power, confidence, success, action, attraction, friendship, organization, and success...hope this explains it a little more for you Shane....I should have put that tid bit of info on yesterday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home