Sunday, December 29, 2002

Dear Diary Sunday....

The day has already started out right. I slept in an additional 20 minutes, so I was up at 8:20, which is abnormal for me but it felt good.

Last night, we spent the evening with Jeremy and Michelle, Brian and Shelly, Kimberly, Tevin, Toni and Rob, and Jeffy over at the Poors. It was relaxing, entertaining, and thought provoking. Michelle and I have been miscommunicating for the last month with me trying to get a hold of her, without her getting my messages and her trying to get a hold of ME without me getting her messages. So it was nice touching base with everyone, even though my energy was pretty depleted by the time we got there. I am back to being fully "balanced" so I am back to practicing the Craft again and last night being in a room with a lot of depleted energy (after the holidays, that happens) so I was drained in a hurry. The company was fantastic, though. And poor Jeffy even came sick!!!!!

Today is going to be a "project" and "relax" day. I am making potatoe and ham soup, home made bread, and putting all of my Christmas presents away and getting my room cleaned, which the clutter is driving me insane. I already have my wash going and my den is about to be vacuumed. I am not going to bust my ass getting things done and am going to enjoy the time I have to myself to day to appreciate my parents, enjoy THEIR company, and relax. I am sure I will do some napping as well!!!

Looking forward to some time off this week. My company will be closed on Tuesday and Wednesday and both of those days are completely scheduled out to be with Dylan, as well as the weekend. He works today and then is off the rest of the week, which is wonderful as he is DESPERATLY needing some time to himself to recharge his own batteries. I am afraid that my depression crept into his spirit as well, over the holidays, and has drained him completely. Hopefully he does a whole bunch of nothing in his week off!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home