Saturday, January 04, 2003

Dear Diary Saturday....

Had a horrible time getting to sleep last night, but I believe it was due to the two hour nap I had yesterday. I took quite a bit of medication to bed with me, so I eventually did fall asleep. Unfortunately, I woke up feeling groggy, exhausted, and sore....but the more I am moving around, the better I feel. And I am sure as soon as I jump into the shower and scrub myself off, I will feel like a whole new woman. And I damn well better since I need to get some shopping done as my cats and dogs believe that they are starving as they have no new treats in the house!! I also have to do the Costco thing, which is always fun and scary at the same time! THEN hopefully, I will get to hang out with Dylan for the remainder of the day and evening.

Oh, and according to the Witch Almanac Calendar, our color today is GRAY....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home