Monday, January 06, 2003

Dear Diary Monday...

I give up. The cold has one, I am a huge boogery loser!! I can not stop sneezing, my nose won't stop dripping, I hate this!! I am not a good sick person. I am pathetic and weepy! I did not sleep ONE freakin' minute last night because my cold medicine buzzed me AND my nose would not stop...regardless of what I took. I was going to go to the gym tonight after work but everyone at my work has me paranoid I am going to pick up "something" because my immune system is so down. So, I ate a very healthy lunch, no snacks other than vegetables, a healthy dinner AND a HUGE glass of orange juice. I have drank more water than I think my system can actually HOLD. Can this not come to a dramatic end....one big sneeze, snot flies every where and I magically am all better???? Make it happen, Toni!!!(can you hear the pathetic whining yet?)

Work is hell. The beginning of the year with new plans always draws so many phone calls. I have been on the phones all day AND trying to keep my desk up, which is impossible. Last week, the two days I worked were both 13 hour shifts and I am not doing that again this week. I work maybe one or two hours early in the morning but leave on time....I want to go to the gym and be home at a decent hour!

Tonight will be me an my bubble bath, my new novel, a cup of hot tea, and hopefully (please pray for me!) some sleep. I don't make a nice tired person.....ask Toni....

OH! And thank you for the three hour phone call last night JJ. I have not giggled like that in a LONG time! I think my folks that I was one the phone with either an obscene phone call OR a phone sex operator........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home