Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Dear Diary Tuesday....

I win! I win! The cold is on it's evil way out of my body!! I got home from work yesterday, feeling at my very worst, probably due to the fact I had no sleep the night previous, took a hot bubble bath, crawled into bed, was asleep by 7:00 and I awoke this morning feeling WONDERFUL!!!! I have yet to even take cold medicine today! Unfortunately, I have now passed it on to my co-worker who ended up in the doctor's office today and then going home sick. But at least I got rid of it!!!

Anyways, just got back from the gym and it was a great work out. I was hoping to bump into JJ but did not see her. I did my two 15 minute work outs and then a 30 minute high aerobic work out and then a 5 minute cool down. I also added my 5 pound weights to each ankle and by the time I was off of the treadmill I honestly, could not feel my legs! However, I feel fine now, now sore legs. Maybe I am not as in bad of shape as I thought! And the changing of my eating habits is going really well, however, I think I am going to be sprouting bunny ears and a tail soon as I have consumed MUCH more "rabbit food", as Toni likes to call it, than I usually do...and if you have ever seen my love of salads, you know that it is A LOT MORE! However, I think that all of this change has helped me a great deal, even though it has been a recent change.

Work was chaotic today, as usual. The Pit Boss was having a horrible day and so I took it upon myself to annoy her into a good mood. And thankfully, it worked and I still have a job! That is going to be one of my new goals.....trying to change a person's bad day into a good day. However, it will not be happening on Thursdays as you all know, Thursdays are not good day for me....why, who knows...they just are not good days.

Okay, color for TOMORROW is White......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home