Sunday, January 05, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday....

Okay, there are a few things I need to get down in writing that are bugging me, so here goes:
1. I hate being bored and I hate boring people. I hate getting into any type of "rut". There are people I actually AVOID because they bore me so much, and if you know me, I usually can have a good time any place and with anyone. If I am getting bored, I remove myself from the situation and I have found myself doing that lately with a lot of things and a lot of people. I need to change my attitude.
2. I am not a good patient. I like taking care of other people, but I can see why people want to avoid me. I look like hell, my attitude is in the toilet, and my nose won't quit running.
3. Who actually buys the products that you see being sold on tv?
4. "The Exorcist" version they show on tv is STILL scary!
5. Working out with a runny nose is kinda gross.
6. Cold medicine makes it so I can't concentrate for very long on just one thing. Like I was saying earlier......
7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home