Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Oh, let the PMS BEGIN!

Yep, it has happened and I am in a pissy, pissy mood. It probably does not help that I have been trying, REALLY TRYING, to have a better attitude about a particular situation at work but between what happened yesterday afternoon and this morning, I am about ready to scream at the top of my lungs. Now, I know, that most of this pent up frustration has more to do with the fact that my snatch is bleeding than anything else, but work has PISSED ME THE FUCK OFF! We have an entire team that does NOTHING. Yep, they come in and do NOTHING and get paid a helluva lot more than most of the other teams who work their freakin' asses off. Now, the reason that this team does NOTHING is because they are being "phased out", but CHRIST ON A CRUTCH, do your fucking job until it is gone! And, if that is not enough to be frustrated with, they are not made responsible for their lack of inaction. Nope, not even a little. Now, I know if it was your or I in our job, and we just decided not to do anything for 8 hours, we would probably get in trouble, more than likely fired....but not this whole fucking team!!!

Ah well....only 6 more days until Maui.....I am beginning a chant.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home