Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dear Diary Thursday...

So today is "Bring your kid to work" or, as I like to call it, "Lorene's Personal HELL" day. And, as sick as this is, I am actually looking forward to it because two of my friends are bringing their kids and their kids are actually FUN and NOT annoying. However, I have already started to hear the little booger-eaters starting to come through the door, crying, whining....all the things that make me want to kick them all in the head or put them in the trunk of a car on a hot day. Oh, and the other reason I am somewhat looking forward to the two kids coming in....I won't be WORKING! I figure if they are bringing kids in, that makes it offiical that the rest of us get to play too....right????

And let me just share with you how my morning started...two dogs running around the backyard like they were full-on insane, playing in the rain....and then wanting to run around the inside of the house....which they did, totally drenched and smelling like wet, dirty dog ass! I ended up going through three towels trying to dry them off, turning on the air conditioner, and lighting candles to get rid of the smell!!!! But it was hilarious and a great way to start my work day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home