Friday, April 25, 2008

Dear Diary Friday...

Four days until my very first plane ride...WOO HOOO! My biggest fear, a horrible movie playing that will get stuck in my head for the remainder of the day!

Yesterday ended up not being so bad. Like a moth to a lightbulb, kids flocked to me and would not leave me alone...but they were not too irritating. We took my friend's three kids to lunch for pizza, cheese bread and salad and had a WONDERFUL time....they were actually really freakin' funny. The stayed right until the time I left and all of the booger-eaters in my area had to give me big hugs, pictures they had drawn, and promises to come have lunch with me again. They all got to go home, loaded up with sugar to cause their parent's nightmares for the remainder of their evening.

Today, gonna leave work early and get my nails done, take the pups to get their hair done, grab some dinner with my hubby and MAYBE get some shopping done. There are a few essentials I am still needing for the trip. Tomorrow, I am taking my Mom shopping all day....gotta get her out of the house before she kills my Dad. Sunday, Dylan and I are doing an all day cleaning/yardwork festival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home