Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday...

This will be my last work day for the week. I am taking two days for funeral leave to help out with Dylan's family and get some things done around the house. Oh, and I need some SLEEP!

Last night, I was first awakened by Dylan who needed to talk to me, then by the phone, then again by the phone, and then by Dylan leaving for work. By that time, I just couldn't sleep so I was up most of the night. Oh, and couple that with the dogs and cats both making noises and different times.....it was just fruitless.

Dylan's Dad ended up extremely sick yesterday. He got a migraine that made him sick for the entire day. His migraines are getting more frequent and more severe....this time it was to the point that none of his migraine medications worked and he ended up having to be medicated with prescription sleeping pills......it was really scary. So, needless to say, they didn't get anything hardly done yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home