Monday, August 20, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

I spent the day doing a bunch of yardwork in preparation for the possibility of much family coming over to our house some time this week. I need to spend the rest of my waking time cleaning the entire hour and getting all the laundry done, and maybe getting some grocery shopping done.

All of Dylan's family has been notified and now we are all just waiting for information on what the arrangments are. We are thinking probably viewing Thursday, funeral Friday OR viewing Thursday/Funeral friday. However it goes, it will be nice to see some of Dylan's family that we love to hang out with....even though the reason is not a happy one.

I was totally surprised by how much I actually accomplished yesterday. I got the yard mowed, the trimming and edging done, got everything weeded, and then I put fertilizer on the back lawn and will fertilize the front tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home