Monday, August 27, 2007

Dear Diary Monday,

Sometimes, I just need to believe people when they say, "You are not gonna like him".

Wednesday, I left work and Dylan and I did some running around and then took his folks to dinner since they have already had a horrible week and we hadn't even had a funeral yet.

Thursday, Dylan and I spent the whole day scrubbing the house done and getting the yard all pretty and then headed off to the viewing. Well, Dylan's deceased gay grandfather's boyfriend came in town for the funeral and so after the viewing, he took us all to dinner. Unfortunately, we didn't get to dinner until almost 10:00 pm so it was a long, long day and night for us.

Friday was the viewing and then we had a bbq at his folks house with everyone. It was a fun night, we got his family drunk, and didn't get home until around midnight...again another long night.

Saturday we went to breakfast and then had some running around to do and then I started getting sick. I could not stop sneezing, my stomach was starting to turn, and I was aching....we headed home. I had a long, long nap and then I felt just a tich better.

Sunday, my folks decided it was time for me to spend some time with THEM, so we headed to the IKEA...for a four hour marathon tour. It was fun, my parent's had a great time and it gave them the chance to get out of the house for a long time.

All in all, I am glad that the weekend is over with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home