Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday....

Yep, being evacuated from a 26 story building because a dumb ass has a hissy fit in the lobby was FUN! I was actually just starting to clean my desk up to go home, THRILLED because I was actually going to get out of here on time when somebody's cell phone started going off. Well, it just wouldn't shut up and then we all realized it was a really weird sounding alarm. Well, we were all kinda busy doing stuff when our boss comes around and started yelling "THIS IS NOT A DRILL! LOG OFF YOUR PHONES RIGHT NOW AND GO DOWN THROUGH STAIRWELL A AND MEET AT THE NORTH SIDE" and so we were all off! I made sure all of my co-workers on my side of the building were heading out and we all walked over to the Carls Jr to boil in the sun for almost two hours. Toni kept me entertained by talking to me on the phone. I finally decided I was "done" and walked around the block, got into the parking garage, got my car and took a co-worker home. Mr. Policeman was not happy when he saw me sneaking in, but I think my look of "Dude, I am tired, I am roasting and I am not LEAVING MY FUCKING CAR" made him realize I was not being stopped. So, again, yesterday was a really long fucking day!!!

6 Comments:

At 9:13 AM , Blogger Alana said...

bwaahahaahaaa, now I know where you work...

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger Toni said...

I know where she sits, wanna map?
:P

 
At 5:21 PM , Blogger Alana said...

mwwaaaaahahaaaahaaaa.. sure!
tormenting Lorene might be fun.. or dangerous.

 
At 4:31 AM , Blogger Toni said...

Probably not dangerous, she is a pussy, just bring a midget with you. :D

 
At 7:36 AM , Blogger Alana said...

ahh... but I am so short, if I scrunch down sha may think I am a midget..even easier to torment her then! *insert evil cackle here*

 
At 10:39 AM , Blogger Connie aka The Goddess (CrimsonDove) said...

I was flipping out! But since I didn't see anyone fly off the roof on a broom, I knew you would be ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home