Monday, June 04, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

It was a really, really long weekend and not the greatest.

Friday I left work an hour early and came home just in time to take my Mom to Michael's and spend almost three hours there picking out thread for her quilt. I then came home and Dylan and I got dinner, got some movies, and relaxed a bit.

Saturday, Dylan and I spent the entire day shopping and then went to my co-worker Tim's house to see his beautiful new baby. As babies go, baby Jax is GORGEOUS, well behaved, and just is gonna be a big beautiful kid. Plus, it was great hanging out with Tim and Linda. We then went home, got some things done around the house, and then we Rodizio for dinner...and had a wonderful time together.

Sunday was my Mom's birthday and we spent the day at the hospital with my cousin. Not going into details, but her condition is not good and it was really hard seeing her like she was. After, Dylan and I took my folks to dinner for their collective birthdays and had the WORST service imaginable. And to top it off, the manager was completely indifferent too it! It was actually nice to leave the restaraunt and go home.

And actually, to be honest, I am glad the weekend is over and I am back at work. I have a full agenda of things I would like to accomplish this week, between going to the hospital and stuff, so I am excited to start working on those projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home