Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Oh Good Gawd! How pathetic is this.....and when I say "pathetic", I am completely talking about myself. SOOOOOO, I thought I would see about taking tomorrow off since I already have Friday off....and was approved. But now I can't take tomorrow COMPLETELY off. Why? Because of two things....one is that I have a very special client that I take very special care of who is sending in a file, one day later than normal (tomorrow) and I want to make sure it is taken care of to the best of my ability. And secondly, because I have a nail appointment tomorrow and the gal is not in TODAY for me to reschedule so I have to come in tomorrow to make my nail appointment! SOOOOO, I am just gonna leave work early tomorrow....if I get everything done that I need to do with my client. GOOD GAWD....when did I become so freakin' responsible?!

Speaking of work, it has just been non-stop slammin busy. I got two new carriers (not groups, but entire carriers) on top of the jumbo clients I already have and so it is taking me, on average, three hours every morning just to get caught up enough to be ready to start the day....and then it goes downhill from there! I can't imagine what it will be like when I am out of the office on Friday (missing a WHOLE DAY) and come in on Monday....I'm thinking it will take me at least two or three days to get totally caught up....but I don't care! I need some time away from this place, my job, and I need to hang out with my husband....hopefully to celebrate him getting an new position!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home