Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday...

I woke up with a HORRIBLE migraine today...to the point that I gagged a few times while getting ready, but I had to "man up" and come into work because I am still not caught up from being off last Friday. To me, that is just total insanity that taking one day off puts you THAT far behind in work! And I have this Friday off and I am sincerely considering not taking it off just because of the stress I have come back too. Oh well, we will see what happens.

I stopped by my folks house last night and took my Mom shopping. She has been under some pretty dark clouds the last week because she is very upset at one of her friends, who happened to be coming over to the house last night to pick up some plants....so I needed to get her away for awhile. So, we headed to the bank, the store, took our time walking around, and by the time we got home, they had come and gone and she had missed them.

I then headed home to make dinner with Dylan and watch a bit of TV. I then relaxed in bed and started to read a new book....and fell sound asleep! I don't recall the last time I fell asleep while reading so I must have been very tired....or maybe it was the precursor to my migraine this morning, not sure which.

If it doesn't let up soon, I might have to actually give in and go home.......gawd, I don't want to do that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home