Monday, May 21, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

Dylan's birthday weekend was a huge success! He had so much fun and I could not be more happy.

Thursday I left work a couple of hours early, and unfortunately, I was not feeling well from doing 23 flights of stairs the day before. We went to Weight Watchers that night, then grabbed dinner at home and then I got into a hot tub of water and turned the jets on until I could no longer stand it.

Friday, we got up and started SHOPPING for his birthday. Also, I will still not feeling well that day and my legs kept giving out on me. However, I "maned" up and just had a really good time with Dylan. We got him some new CD's and a few other things.

Saturday was "the day" and we met everyone to go to the "friends and family" event at IKEA. And it was SOOOOO much fun! Thanks again to Toni and Rob for such a wonderful day and Dylan and I were soooooo impressed with the place and how happy Rob is with is job. You can tell that Rob is going to be moving up in the company very, very quickly!!! After that, we went and did some more shopping, had dinner and headed home.

Sunday we did out normal grocery shopping, grabbed some lunch, and went for a drive....and found Butterfield canyon. It was sooooo beautiful and we had so much fun looking at the scenery. We then headed home and watched "Pan's Labyrinth" with is stunningly beautiful in the imagery but an extremely depressing movie....and I loved it! Finally, we had to part ways for Dylan to go to work and I had to go to bed to get ready for work today.

All in all, it was a fantastic weekend for him. We got him a lot of fun things for his birthday, didn't watch any calories and ate whatever we wanted, enjoyed really good company of friends and family...what more could we ask for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home