Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday....

Oh gawd, some times my own aggressive stupidity annoys the shit out of me!

Yesterday, we had a mandatory company meeting up on the 23rd floor. A friend of mine and myself decided we did not want to wait in the endless stream of people for an elevator to get back to our floor, so we took the stairs. All 23 floors of them. AND OH GOD DO I HURT TODAY! Lesson learned.

Today I am only working for as long as I have too and then I am heading home....well, after I get my nails done. I can't wait.....I am gonna spend today getting some yardwork done and some housework, and then the rest of the time is going to be spent celebrating Dylan's birthday....WOO HOO!

And my bad....I apologize for Shane for not turning on my cell phone in fear of my "stalker" so HAPPY BELATED CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home