Friday, June 01, 2007

Dear Diary Friday...

YAY it is Friday! And guess what? Raspberry flavored coffee smells just like that stuff we use to buy as kids that you would squeeze it out of a tube, put it on the end of a straw and make a bubble out of it....latexy or rubbery or something like that....but raspberry flavored coffee smells JUST LIKE IT. And no, I won't be drinking that coffee.

I got home last night from my folks house and Dylan and I had sandwiches and then decided to go and read for a couple of hours....and both of us fell asleep! Unfortunately, we were both wide away at midnight because our room was so warm and stuffy....oh, and because Spooky decided to start "talking" to us at about that time. I did manage to get back to sleep at about 2:00, which was nice.

This is my Mom's birthday weekend! We are gonna get her some books, take her and my Daddy to dinner, and I am spending Sunday with her....hopefully taking her to check out IKEA, but we will see what she wants to do. All I know is that I want her to have a wonderful, wonderful birthday!

Happy Weekend Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home