Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday....

Dylan's birthday was not exactly how I imagined it would be....

I took my Daddy to his doctor's appointment....and got home 5 hours later! No kidding. We waited for over an hour for his appointment, then my Daddy was in the office for 2.5 hours and then we had to go get his prescription filled....it was just a freakin' nightmare! Good news is, though, my Dad has a VERY strong heart and if you have a very strong heart, you will have a very natural slower heart beat than most people. No need for concern....which gave me a chance to sigh with some relief finally. It is nice to finally have some good news where it concerns my Daddy.

After I finally got home, I got to wish my hubby a Happy Birthday, and then we practiced interview questions and he did REALLY well. He was such a sweetheart, that he even made dinner....ON HIS OWN BIRTHDAY...since I was so late getting home. I finally managed to then fall into bed, exhausted, and fell right to sleep.

Today is going to be almost as insane. I have a vet appointment at 4:00 and then we are meeting Dylan's folks for dinner at 6:00....it is going to be run, run, run until dinner time. And I am not even sure where we are meeting for dinner!!!!

Gawd, I am looking forward to the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home