Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Let me give a bit of advice...never, NEVER allow your lawn to go longer than one week without mowing it. Unless you are totally into dumping the catch bag over 15 times, the mower freezing up because the grass is so long, and having to clean the blades out because they are catching so much grass that they can't turn! Yep, that was my afternoon after work yesterday. Oh, and that topped off going on a "walk" at lunch that ended up being about a 5 mile trek IN THE WRONG SHOES and I ended up with the bottom of my big toe being "burned" from bad friction....yeah, it was fun!! Actually, not being sarcastic, the walk was fun with the people I went with and we got to see alot of things in the city that you normally don't get to see unless you are walking. Oh, and interesting people!!

Tonight, I am not sure what I am doing. I might be taking my Mom to the store, I might be planting some flowers, I might just be relaxing....not really sure what I am doing....but I am looking forward to some relaxing and I can relax doing any of those things.

And on a funny note....I have somebody at my work who is trying to give ME (and you will see why this is funny!) the cold shoulder! Oh, I am amused and enjoying it. If you know me, you know that nobody can be colder or more evil than I. I have taken "ignoring" somebody to an art form. And do you know what amuses me the most about this? It is bugging them that I don't care!!!!!!! HA HA HA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home