Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday.....

Last night was nice. I had to run to my Daddy's tax consultant and pick up some paperwork and then I stopped by my folks house to drop it off, then went home and did nothing. Dylan made dinner and we had dinner while watching a scary movie...in bed! It was nice just to relax and cuddle for a couple of hours before we went to sleep.....what a great night. It has been such a long time since we have been able to watch a movie while cuddling in bed and I think we both forgot how much we enjoyed that kind of company.

I am not sure exactly what the Fates have in store for Dylan and I this weekend, but I know it will involve a lot of work. We have dumpsters in the neighborhood this week so we are going to be spending some time helping my Dad remove some unwanted dirt from the side of the house for that and cleaning out our garage....probably doing quite a bit of yardwork as well. Oh well, it will save us from going out and spending money that we don't need to do, especially since I am taking next Friday off to celebrate Dylan's birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home