Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday...

I love, love, LOVE Usana Poly C! I have been taking it religiously for the last four days, and have doubled up on it since I started feeling sick and I feel REALLY good this morning. I can still feel the cold lingering, but nothing like it was yesterday! Dr. Malin is a life saver for turning me on to these!!!

I got home last night and just felt physically wiped out from being sick. I had dinner with Dylan, took a really hot bath (hoping to burn the cold bugs off of me) and then crawled into bed to watch a bit tv and relax....and was sound asleep within an hour. Dylan is working OT again this week, so he only hung around until 7:15 last night and then headed in early to work, so we didn't have a lot of time to hang out. But, we will be making up for it this weekend with working in the yard together....WEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home