Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday.

I have new hair....and the initial reviews of it were not stellar. In fact, I sat at home and cried all afternoon and all night. But I like it more today!

My hair is now short, spiked in the back, has an A-line cut on the bangs, and is red and blonde. I stopped by my folks house after getting it done and my Mother proceeded to tell me that I looked like a "nightmare" and my Dad called me the name of my mentally challenged nephew who likes to punk out his hair all the time. Needless to say, I left their house by slamming the door and cried from that point forward. Dylan tried to make me feel better....he loves my new hair cut and color, but there was nothing last night that would make me feel better. I got up this morning and styled it a little bit different than it was yesterday and the most brutally honest person in the world, Caroline, who I work with came in and LOVED my hair. I have had several guys come up to me today at work and tell me how flattering it is and how much they like the color...so it is not as bad as I was made to believe. I thought today was going to be a horrible day, but I think it is turning out to be a pretty good one. However, it might take me a few days to speak to my folks again....they have NEVER said such cruel things to me in my entire 36 years of being on this planet, so I am going to take my time in forgiving them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home