Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday...

Yesterday was a really long day at work. I have picked up two more carriers (states) and so when I got back from a team recognition meeting, I was here for another two hours getting caught upon their messages and e-mails that they sent me. When I finally got home, Dylan and I had dinner and then I had a migraine come on REALLY quick. I spent the entire night just tossing and turning because I could not get comfortable and could not stop the pain. It is gone this morning, and amazingly enough, I don't feel too groggy. However, thanks to the PMS, I woke up in one of my typical "morning moods" where I am not very friendly NOR DO I want to have a lengthy conversation with people. I am coming out of it, but some people just are such attention whores that they keep talking to me and talking to me and talking to me.....

Tonight, Dylan is going out with Jeff and I get the house to myself for awhile. I think I will be doing a bit of yardwork and playing with the puppies but mostly just doing stuff that I want to do. Maybe I will even walk over and say "Hi" to my folks, but I doubt it. Yep, I am still pretty pissed off about the comments that they made to me and am not really at a place yet that I am willing to forgive, even though my Mom has apologized...I'm just not there yet.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home