Monday, April 30, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

We spent the weekend doing lots and lots of yardwork....and I am still not finished. I still have all of my plants to put in the ground, but the grass was mowed, weedwhacked, edged and the bushes have all been trimmed, the patio furniture is out, the dogs were washed....everything is starting to look MUCH better. Now if I can just find time to get the flowers in the ground.....AAARRRGGGHHH!

We also got to celebrate Dylan's Dad's birthday with going to dinner at Johnny Carinos on Saturday, which was a lot of fun. Dylan's folks absolutely loved my hair, so that made me feel better about it. We hung out for about 2 hours and then left to go to FYE so Dylan could pick up some music and then headed home for him to get ready for work.

Sunday, well, it was odd. I tried to be productive but just feel "bleh" all day. I finally jumped in the shower and got ready for Dylan to get up, which he got up REALLY early and we went to dinner....which did not set while on my tummy. Then we went to his great-grandmothers' to pick up her cat. Yes, we have ANOTHER cat. She is pure black, a bit on the "heavy" side, is 10 months old, and is TERRIFIED (or was at least last night) of absolutely everything. This morning she is more wanting of affection and definetly wants out of her "room". I am gonna give her a little time to adjust, as she has been in a house by herself for two months with very minimal contact with people. Name is not DEFINITE yet so I will keep you updated on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home