Sunday, April 08, 2007

Dear Diary Sunday...

Friday, I left work two hours early, came home and showered and got ready to go with Dylan to meet the Poors for dinner and a movie. It was WONDERFUL! We had dinner at CPK, which the Poors had never had before so it was a lot of fun to introduce them to the place, and then we all went to see "300" which was a great movie. How can a movie that has a flute playing goat be anything but great!! We then went home and just relaxed the rest of the evening.

Saturday, Dylan and I had major grocery shopping to do, so we hit Costco, Wal-Mart, and Petsmart, which was pretty much an all day endeavor. We did stop to have lunch at Jason's Deli which kept us full the entire day and evening! He then went to work.

Today I finished cleaning the house and was going to do yardwork until I noticed it was raining when I got up, so I am not sure what I will be doing the rest of the day....maybe relaxing, but we will see. It just turned out to be a really great weekend, even though I found out that Dylan is going to be putting in a lot of OT this week, including going in on his day off on Friday...POOH!!!!! Oh well, we have plans for that extra money, so it should be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home