Monday, March 12, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

Oh, what a weekend!!! Friday I left work after being off-site and by the time Dylan came to get me, I was SOOOO SICK! I think I got a bit of food poisoning, so our Friday night was not nearly as fun as it could have been. We did manage to get some Petsmart shopping and Costco shopping done.

Saturday we shopped like crazy people all day!!! We hit the Malls, we hit the music stores, we hit the clothing stores, we hit the bookstores....you name it. It was a great, great time and we got a lot of things actually accomplished and just had such a nice time together.

Sunday, I took my parents shopping all day and then Dylan and I went to his Great Grandmother's 99th birthday party for the evening. I thought we would be able to stop by a viewing but things just did not go as plan. First of all, Dylan's folks did not know about the time change so by the time they found out about it, it was time for the party and they had not even left the house...AND they were picking up the birthday girl!!!! So, the party was an hour later than planned which means it went an hour later than we had planned.....it was just a comedy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home