Friday, March 09, 2007

Dear Diary Friday...

Oh, the work week just keeps getting worse and worse!!! Today I am only going to be at my desk until 10:30 and then we are having a "mock disaster" drill and then I am leaving at 11:30 to go off site for the remainder of the day, in continuining the "mock drill". Nope, not even the least bit excited.

Yesterday was just insanely busy. I have had a "problem account" this whole week and it has taken me two full days to get things straightened out with them. Now today, I have two people on vacation, two of us will be off-site, and one person called in sick. Yep, it is gonna be one of those days.

The weekend is going to be GLORIOUS! Not sure everything that will be involved in it, but it will be warm, I will get to see a movie (not even sure which one) and I get to do some shopping. And most importantly, Dylan and I get to have some FUN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home